When you visit Zoonicorn.com you agree to the following terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions, at any time, with or without notice, by posting the modified terms and conditions on the Zoonicorn.com website. Your continued use of Zoonicorn.com is your consent to the modifications of these terms.
- App Accounts. To save information associated with the App the parent or guardian of a child will need to create an account. Once the parent account is created, individual profiles for children may be created. The profiles allow the child to resume the game where they left off and allows reward certificates for the game to be printed. We may add other functionality to the game. Accounts and profiles maybe deleted by the parent at any time. If accounts and/or profiles are deleted, it will affect the accessibility and functionality of the game.
- Passwords and security. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information.
- Payment. We may charge the payment method selected by you. You warrant that the information provided is correct and current. We will not ship any product until it is prepaid in full including shipping and handling charges.
- Shipping and Taxes. You agree to pay all sales taxes and shipping charges. We will generally ship an order within 3 – 5 business days of receipt of the order and payment. If the order is not shipped within this time period, we will notify you of the delay, and the expected delivery date. If your order will not arrive within 30 days of the expected delivery date, you may cancel this order without penalty.
- Returns. Orders that have been damaged in shipping may be returned to us, postage pre-paid. We will ship you a replacement for the damaged item(s). No other returns will be accepted.
- Content. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review content you post on Zoonicorn.com or our social media accounts. We may delete any content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement, or may harm our reputation. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon.
- Links. Zoonicorn.com may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions of a linked site.
- Proprietary Rights. Zoonicorn.com, and its contents, are protected by various laws, and are the property of Zoonicorn, LLC and its vendors. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, distribute, transmit, adapt or exploit any material obtained from this site without our prior written consent. To request permission, you may contact us at: email@example.com. You may not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright or trademark notices. By posting content on our site or social media you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify, share and distribute the content, prepare derivative works of the content and incorporate the content into other works.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you are a third party that believe your work has been posted on Zoonicorn.com or our social media accounts in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us notice containing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A reasonably sufficient description of location of the material on Zoonicorn.com to enable us to investigate your claim;
- Your address, telephone number and email address; and
- A written statement by the copyright owner that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized and that the information contained in the notice is accurate.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ZOONICORN, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Zoonicorn, LLC, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of your use of Zoonicorn.com. IN THE EVENT THAT DAMAGES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT MAY BE AWARDED HEREUNDER IS THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED BY LAW.