This Policy describes the ways in which Zoonicorn, LLC (“Zoonicorn”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) collects, uses, and discloses information obtained from you through your use of the Zoonicorn website (“Site”) and Zoonicorn apps (“Apps”). By using the Site or the Apps, you consent to the collection and use of your information as set forth in this Policy, now and as amended by us.
What Information do we collect from You?
Information You Provide – Information is collected when you set up accounts within the Site or the Apps, pay for access to additional content in the Site, use a contact form, sign up for a newsletter or alert, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
Information Automatically Collected From You – We may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, your operating system, and the pages you view on the Site. This information allows us to improve the Site and the services we provide, and enables us to evaluate usage of the Site, to compile statistical reports on Site activity, and facilitate the delivery of information on and through the Site or other websites.
What Information do we collect from your child?
How do we use this information?
We, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with services or information you request;
- communicating with you;
- providing you information regarding third party goods or services that may be of interest to you;
- providing you with information about the Site or required notices;
- improving the Site and the services we provide;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site; and
- detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the Site.
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Site or elsewhere, including from offline data sources, for any of these purposes. In addition, other parties may collect information about a visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites following a visit to our Site.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Site:
- to our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- to service providers who work on our behalf and who have agreed to use the information solely in furtherance of our operations, including, but not limited to, delivering marketing communications;
- to address legal requests and obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary (a) to protect our rights, the integrity of the Site, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the Site; and
- to affiliates, service providers, advisors, and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The Site also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is this information processed?
Information collected through the Site will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Site, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries. By using the Site, you consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States for any claim under this Policy, and agree that the laws of the United States will govern any and all claims.
How is your information secured?
We endeavor to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
What choices do you have?
Certain of our emails may contain an option to opt-out of future emails.
To the extent third parties may collect information online, you may also be able to exercise some choices regarding their collection of information across third party websites via certain third party tools. Read more information about such choices at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
How can you contact us?